NACET is a leading-edge, mixed use and Technology Commercialization Business Incubation Program.
We offer selected early and growth stage businesses a range of incubator services.
NACET has a unique mandate to accelerate the commercialization of new technologies, to diversify our local economy, and to create jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities by promoting the launch of viable new businesses.
- 10,000sq.ft. facility which includes 6 professionals wet/dry labs and 24 furnished office suites
- Core Laboratory facilities equipped with high-end microscopes, scanners and readers
- Full video podcast lab
- Conference and meeting space
- Business management, coaching and advising including regular goal, action plan and accountability meetings.
- Mentoring program; Pro Bono services from area professionals ( accounting, law, marketing, venture capital, patent advisement and more)
- Intros to angel investors/early stage venture firms
- Collaboration with University research teams and domestic and international student interns
- Student business incubation program
- Recruiting staff to source and screen job candidates
- Networking adn educational events
- Lunch and Learn seminars
- Monthly Brown Bag client only networking lunches
- Public and private partners, including City of Flagstaff, Arizona Commerce Authority, Northern Arizona University, AZBio, Northern Arizona Council of Governments, Coconino County Career Center, Economic Collaborative of Northern Arizona and Arizona Technology Council.