NACET manages a 10,000 square-foot state-of-the-art, high-tech incubator facility on McMillan Mesa, located in the City of Flagstaff’s new Innovation Park, next to the U.S. Geological Survey campus. Here, clients can benefit from our business services and rent affordable furnished office and/or laboratory space. Our facility also provides shared office equipment and administrative support services, as well as a conference room to host real-world trainings for entrepreneurs and quality networking.
NACET’s facilities include:
- Professionally furnished offices/suites, including utilities, fire sprinkler system, building maintenance and janitorial services
- Six wet/dry labs and twenty four office suites
- Fully secured building with 24/7 key card reader access and video surveillance
- Access to shared amenities: large conference room; video conferencing; fully furnished break room; copy machine, scanner and printer; restrooms equipped with showers
- Core Laboratory facility equipped with Keyence VHX-1000 Digital Microscope, Molecular Devices VMax Plate Reader, Scanning Electron Microscope, Zeiss Compound Microscope and a 3DHistech Pannoramic Midi Fluorescent Slide Scanner
- Full video podcast lab
- Free parking and access to the Mountain Line Transit and Flagstaff Urban Trail system
Space is available on a year-to-year basis for approved NACET Resident clients. Affiliate clients have access to shared amenities. Units range in size from about 140 to 300 square feet. See map below.
The Northern Arizona Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (NACET) is pleased to announce a new Flagstaff location. NACET has added an additional 3,600 square feet of space at the Flagstaff Airport, located at 3051 W. Shamrell Boulevard. The new location will address the space needs of current and future NACET clients by providing eight additional offices and light manufacturing space.
“We are very excited to provide new and affordable office space to current NACET clients and to provide additional space for student companies and expansion” Russ Yelton, President and CEO of NACET, said. “This expansion solidifies NACET’s long-term commitment to Flagstaff and allows our client companies the space they need to expand and remain here.” NACET received support for the expansion from the City of Flagstaff, NAU and ECONA.
The Northern Arizona Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology, partnering with the City of Flagstaff and Northern Arizona University, fosters business growth and economic vitality, creating high-quality jobs for the region. Partnering with a wide variety of non-technology, service, manufacturing, high technology, science and renewable energy firms, NACET offers a hands-on business incubation engagement program designed to transform innovation into viable companies.
Download the floor plan to view sizes and prices here.